Thoughts (I d) Dark Knight

Solitude (Lyrics by CANDLEMASS)

I'm sitting here alone in darkness
Waiting to be free
Lonely and forlorn I am crying
I long for my time to come
Death means just life
Please let me die in Solitude

Hate is my only friend
Pain is my father
Torment is delight to me
Death is my sanctuary
I seek it with pleasure
Please let me die in Solitude

*****************************************************

Some monologues that infest my mind...

Batman (Dark Knight)

- Gotham needs its true hero.
- No.
- You either die a hero... ...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can do those things... because I'm not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. That's what I can be.
- No, no, you can't. You're not.
- I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be. Call it in.
- A hero. Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight... shining. They'll hunt you.
- You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn 't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
- Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him... because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian..a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Spider-Man

- You and I are not so different.
- I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
- Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero... is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you. Why bother?
- Because it's right.
- Here's the real truth. There are eight million people in this city. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose...of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders. You, me... we're exceptional. I could squash you like a bug right now. But I'm offering you a choice. Join me. Imagine what we could accomplish together. What we could create. Or we could destroy. Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle... again and again and again until we're both dead. Is that what you want? Think about it, hero. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you.

...

- Goblin, what have you done?
- Spider-Man! This is why only fools are heroes. Because you never know... when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice: Let die the woman you love... or suffer the little children. Make your choice, Spider-Man...and see how a hero is rewarded.
- Don't do it, Goblin!
- We are who we choose to be. Now, choose!


******************************************************
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
This is the end - life will pass away - tomorrow I will die
Eternity betrayed me again - it is a bitter lie.

Mother earth - thanks for your love and the pain.
I don't turn around because I will sometime return again.

Comments