Thoughts (V)

Things never happen as we like them to happen.
I made a list of books that I wanted to read until the end of the year and I will not by any lenght comply with it. So from the 20 books I've read... well 1. Not so good nay? 
At least I am at my way to read 100 books and an average of 80 pages per day.
So far 87 books read and an average of 78 pages per day. Hurrah.

My favourite book so far were Vampire Hunter D: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; Grey Seer; Dune; Hater; Ring; Flu; The Daemons Gate Trilogy ( first, second and third ) Mark of Damnation; The Reaper are the Angels and Darth Bane: Path of Destruction.

There were others that I just wanted to gorge my eyes out after reading them...
Vampire Hunter D (the manga books) ; When the wind blows by James Patterson; Read by Dawn vol 3; Green Phoenix by Thomas Burnett Swann; Gathering the Bones; Rising by Sally Malcolm and Eureka: Substituition Method.

Comments