Thoughts XVI - Life Changes

The World is always in motion and life changes and evolves.
Sometimes it grabs you and fvck you.

I don't know what is life purpose and how can I lift me up from the floor. 
So many things happened in my life... this is the worst year of my life yet... 

I really don't understand why do I continue. 
Maybe I should change, maybe I should dissapear. 

Maybe I should be a Doom Eagle.


All of creation suffers. Only in accepting our own mortality can we make a difference. Only in bearing the burden of our failures can we find the strength to go on. Only in detachment from glory, or honour, or jealousy... from life itself can we hope to spare others from grief (and myself)


We are Doom Eagles. And we are already dead


But doing that the doom eagles do why should I live? 
Life is worth living if you live for the future. If you hope for something and not living "Carpe Diem". I still believe in people and each day I do I get slap in the face. Fvck the World and fvck society. Maybe I should die because I don't belong on this hypocritic world where everyone only things on themselves. Life is not worth living like that. Fvck you all that say that.

Comments