In 2007 - I stop reading 2 books
In 2008 - I stop reading 7 books.
In 2009 - I stop reading15 books
In 2010.- I stop reading14 books
In 2011 - I stop reading 4 books
I've stop reading some books in the last couple of years that Ididn't go back. I really didn't care about them. Others I stop reading for a while holding them back to read them whenever I feel like it. I am trying to finish some and I would like to finish everyone of them. I really don't like stoping at the middle, out of respect for the authors. Maybe someday things will change.
Some I really didn't care about the book. I was bored to death and trying for nothing like...
- The Book with No Name: It's was a boring book without anything good in my opinion
- The Devil's Day: Interesting theme but poor execution. I didn't care about any personages or story.
- Knowledge of Angels: Boring book, boring plot, boring characters (one-dimensional if that's possible.)
- Earth Factor X - Nothing good came out of it.I didn't even care what I was reading. I can't even remember the plot or characters.
- Only Forward - Interesting Setting and Concept but not to my liking. I think the characters were a little weak.
- Blood County - I must say... What? I didn't even underestand anything.
- Blood Eagle - Maybe I will return but in the end was a poor executed book which didn't grip me to it.
- Out of Ashes - Post Apocalyptic in their worst compenent. I really didn't care about any character or setting.
- Mass Effect - Revelation - I really thought that would give something new about Mass Effect World. It did not and I really hated the book.
- Age of Ra - I really didn't care about anything even if the Gods concept was nice.
- To Challenge Chaos - Confusion, slow as hell, and poor book.
- Jennifer Goverment - I enjoy the setting and plot but the characters were too weak in my opinion. Made me hate the book almost...
- When the Wind Blows - I really like one of his book, the rest I gave up because all his books have the same pace and are boring as hell.
- Un-Lun-Dun - Interesting concept, interestnig plot but the story itself was slow and the characters so strange that I didn't enjoy them so I gave up
- Servatns of Twilight - I really wanted to read this book but I was boring myself to death.
- Meat - Another good book but didn't captivate me. I want to try again.
- Maiden of Pain - Started and after one month gave up. Trying again a couple of months later but I didn't work for me.
- Star Wars - The Force Unleash. - Again I thought it would enrich the game I was playing. I was so wrong.
- Planescape Torment - It read like the videogame without anything new.
- Queen of Blades - I really didn't care about anything. I gave up
- Impact - Intersting setting. Maybe I will return but probably not.
I will return. I must return.
- Do android dreams of electric sheep - Boring book I must say. Maybe in one time It was good but I t was so slow paced that I am feeling bored
- Flood - Enjoy the theme, the characters were not that good - Will return.
- Northern Light- I found myself bored with almost everything but will return.
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix - With so many books out there why wasting 700 pages in one book I can see a good movie? but it's on my nightstand and I will finish and the rest of the books.