Alpha 2016

Movies
One movie per month or two because they take a lot of time... 

Books
Trying to meet my quota, 54 per year... but more realistic 2/3 books per month. Can't say much...

Series
Continue to watch my series and start new ones?
Series I am already watching... Red means I am up to date 
This ones I've never watch an episode but I am curious... probably try an ep or two and see if it catches my eye...


12 Monkeys 13
American Gods ?
American Horror Story 64
Bates Motel 30
Black Sails 18
Da Vinci's Demons 28
Dominion 26
Fargo 20
Falling Skies 52
Hemlock Grove 33
Into the Badlands 6
Jekyll and Hyde 10
Penny Dreadful 18
Residue 3
Salem 39
Sherlock 9
Supergirl 11
The Bastard Executioner 10
The Expanse 10
The Last Ship 36
The Leftovers 20
The Magicians 9
Emerald City
Scream Queens
10
10


Anime
This is a more difficult area to talk about. I've watch four series in 2015 and I really enjoy anime but to watch it I must watch it all in a week or so or else it's hard. I have several series on the horizont 


- Ushio and Tora   -> Total Ep's 38 - I've watch 18
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -> Total Ep's 28
- The Heroic Legend of Arslan ->  S01 = 25   -> S02 = Not Released
- Terraformars -> S01 = 14  -> S02 = Not Released
- Stein's Gate -> Total Ep's 24
- Shimoneta - Boring World -> Total Ep's 12
- Seraph of the End -> Total Ep's 24 - I've watch 12
- Rokka -> Total Ep's 12
- Hellsing -> Total Ep's 13
- God Eater -> Total Ep's 13
- Gate -> Total Ep's 24
- Death note -> Total Ep's 37
- Chaos Dragon -> Total Ep's 12
- Berserk -> Total Ep's 25
- Asura's Crying -> Total Ep's 26
- Full Metal Alchemist -> Total Ep's 64
- Samurai Champloo -> Total Ep's 26

And other series... Let us see.. Of course I won't watch half of this but It's a try no?

Comments