Monthly Update: Movies & Series Updates

Hi everyone!

Update after 6 months of 2016

Movies
I've watch a lot of movies this last three months. I am going to watch a couple more but afterwards I am going to stop watching movies with this regularity. Probably two movies per month. I've got to make a lot of reviews... Since January I've watch 30 movies with no review...

Series
Well, I am not that far behind on some series but I have some to catch up. 
- I've got to start/end watching the Colony, Dark Matter, Mr Robot, The Man in the High Castle, The Strain, Contamination and the Expanse
- In June it began the season two of  Zoo, Scream the TV Series, Wayward Pines. 
- Sometime in the near future it will begin Ash vs Evil Dead, Z Nation and The Librarians
- I am also watching with my wife Lucifer and will probably start with Gotham.

- I would love to watch  Killjoys, Dominion, 12 Monkeys, Vikings, Helix, Arrow, The Frankenstein Chronicles, Scream Queens, Residue, The Magician, Jekyll and Hyde, South of Hell, Occupied,  Supergirl,  Sherlock, American Horror Story, Black Mirror,  Da Vinci' Demon, The Bastard Executioner, Olympus, Penny Dreadful, The Last Ship, Salem,  and Falling Skies (but time is not my friend it seems...)

Series
I've always watch animes but later in my life I learn to appreciate anime in a different way... So far, this year I've watched:

- Ushio and Tora
- Seraph of the End 
- Schwarzesmarken
- Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (made a review yesterday)
- Giant Killing
- Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Eraser)
- Overlord

I have a couple others to see but I have to choose... 

Books
I've read almost anything this last 6 months but heard 52 audiobooks from Dr Who...
Paper books I've read a Saramago book, Ice Hunt by James Rollins, I am Messenger by Markus Zusak Mepheiston, In the Dark by Richard Laymon and The Great Zoo of China by Matthew Reilly. I also re-read And then there was none by Agatha Christie and Ju-on. Oh, I've read also a black library novel The Emperor Finest by Sandy Mitchel.

I've got to start reading more... I must coordinate myself. My goal is:
- On one of the train ride I shall read a book and at the other I shall watch a serie or movie or anime. In lunch time the same thing. Oh Perkunos, time is short.



Comments