Review: Abortion Arcade by Cameron Pierce

Abortion Arcade by Cameron Pierce
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
Reading Time: 10 to 13 February 2015

Quick Read. First story holds up okay but the two next are not that good. Review to come...

Three stories. Don't know if everyone of them should be considered Bizzaro but...

The first story is a zombie story where they rule humanity and humans are no more than forced to breed to feed the zombies. They are no more than chickens and cows. Interesting tale, with a ending that make us wonder. If you don't enjoy bizarro setting you will not enjoy it. Believe me...
This is how I felt about this one...

Second story is about a teen-wolf trying to be accepted in his high school...

The last story reminds me of Eraserhead as someone told here. Yes, indeed it has some points that remind us that story by Barker. It's interesting piece but...

Bizzarro stories tend to be that.. Bizarro. But some are more Bizarre than others. I enjoy Wrath or Mellick but this writer had something on those stories that made not fully enjoy.

View all my reviews

Comments