Review: Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Code Red Volume 1

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Code Red Volume 1 Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Code Red Volume 1 by Pat Shand
My rating: 8 of 10 stars

This was an interesting graphic novel. I don't read much of comic book but I really want to change that. There are several I have, that I will read in the next couple of months. It's hard giving a rating but overall I enjoy these tale. The mixing between fairy tales, history (Robin Hood) and a para-military organization. The battles between the hot she-wolf red hood are quite interesting. Being a newbie to this graphic novelization and having not read any Grimm Fairy Tales stories before I didn't felt disconnected or at lost.

I understand that the female gender reading this kind of tales can be a bit offended. These girls are hot with big boobs, cleavage that makes you smile and see if there is a nipple slip, a small frame and always beautiful. And for a time there are two!



View all my reviews

Comments