Review: One, Two, Buckle My Shoe - Agatha Christie

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe One, Two, Buckle My Shoe by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was one of my favourite Agatha Christie books I've read. My Poirot interest is being dwindled with every book I read. Agatha Christie was sick of him - we can feel it. He gets less and less page count with each book. The last book I read he only enter half the book and the rest he only discover the crime as the characters talked.

With this book Poirot is there from the beginning and he gets a role in the interviews and actively he tries to uncover the crime.

Again with this book Agatha Christie demonstrated her fear of change of society and the rudeness of young people. Interesting - seeing that this book was release in 1941 it contained no reference to WWII.

Advisable to all Poirot lovers.

View all my reviews

Comments