Review: The Stonehenge Legacy - Sam Christer

The Stonehenge Legacy The Stonehenge Legacy by Sam Christer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Reading Time: 11 March to 17 of March 2016

This novel is good. No doubt about it. I read the last two hundred in fifty pages in two days, which for me was very good. Unheard this last six months.

The book follows a couple of characters, a son who is trying to uncover why his father killed himself. A woman in a police station trying to connect a kidnapping, a suicide and a murder. And we also follow the main antagonist (if you can call him that) and a celebrity from the Survivor's series and daughter of the Vice President of America.

Well, this game centers in Stonehenge and the reason it was made and some secret mystery that would unveil in our days. After 5000 years it just happened to be on our days... But, okay. So we've got some people, descended from the Builders and main protectors of the site and of a Religion called the Craft.

What the author presented us was indeed a good tale, fast paced and full of thrill. The characters were alive and I felt for their miseries... BUT, and there is a big BUT... I hated, I truly hated the ending. It was dreadful. It was a pain to read the last twenty pages...

We've got a religion with thousand of years and with an influence that rivaled the Freemasons. Doctors, Lawyers, Politicians, Army, Police and other elements were in that religion and they couldn't stop a policewoman and a archaeological guy? That's ridiculous. I am sorry but I just couldn't get it. It was anti-climatic. You must read the book, so you could find so many errors from a group of guys who dominate central uk.

Anti-climatic.

Authors out there... Hear me if you please... Not all books must end with the good guys triumph. The Good guys don't always win. Thrillers is about rush, action and mystery. You know what could give more rush? Learn with Green Goblin "The one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually, they will hate you."

I hate that ending. I hated you (Sorry about that) because you were giving some great thrill and you take it all from me... Oh well...

View all my reviews

Comments