TV Series: Fall 2016

Fall 2016 is coming around the corner and with it a couple of series I want to watch...

Top 5
Z Nation (Season 3) - I am a big fan of Z Nation and I've watched the first two seasons as the episodes came out. No reason not to do it now... Coming in 16 September 2016

Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the United States of America a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.

Westworld (Season 1) - This is another one that I am really looking forward. I love the movie and the actors are all good... what can it go wrong? - 2 October 2016
A series inspired by the 1973 film of the same title written by Michael Crichton about a futuristic theme park populated by artificial beings.

MacGyver (Season 1) - New series based on young MacGyver. I only hope is good.

Young Angus "Mac" MacGyver creates a clandestine organization within the U.S. government, relying on his unconventional problem-solving skills to save lives. A remake of the popular 1980s TV series.

The Strain (Season 3) - I've not watch the Season 2 but I am going to make it (I am 15 episodes behind... no biggie) - I've read the books and I was eagearly waiting the series but they dissapointed me because they got away from the novels... but I will return

A mysterious viral outbreak with hallmarks of an ancient and evil strain of vampirism ravages the city of New York.

Van Helsing (Season 1) - Don't know if it will be good but I like the premises Friday, September 23

Vanessa Helsing, distant relative of famous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, is resurrected only to find that vampires have taken over the world. She is humanity's last hope to lead an offensive to take back what has been lost.




Hope I get the time to see as well...
American Horror Story (Season 6) - I am yet to see a single pisode but I really want it... Maybe this is the time? 

An anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show, and an enigmatic hotel.

Legends of Tomorrow (Season 2) October 13- I will watch the first season but so far everything seems great...

Focuses on time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter, who has to recruit a rag-tag team of heroes and villains to help prevent an apocalypse that could impact not only Earth, but all of time.

To see with My Wife 
Gothan (Season 3) - Another series like the Strain. Start watching and then stop. I've watch it with my wife.I will do it in the following months

Big Bang Theory - Another great series that I watch as they come out with my Wife (with Modern Family & Lucifer and Gothan are the only series I Watch with her)

Modern Family - Another great comedy series...

Comments