Anime Review: Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu (Summer 2016)


Synopsis
Sakaguchi is a high school boy and also a "fudanshi" who loves boys-love stories. He hangs out with his friends, a fujoshi named Rumi, his gay friend Yuujirou, fellow fudanshi Daigo, and his "normal" friend Nakamura.

I watch this anime more because it was fun and odd than because I was enjoying it. This anime deals with something that was strange to me. Fudanshi deals with love-boys-love. I am not very comfortable with the theme but I thought I would watch it since each episode was 5 minute long.

These series are fun & light. It's you are gay or enjoy gay animes, this is not for you. Basically I think this is not a Fudanshi but a Fujoshi. What's Fujoshi you ask? The Term is a self-mockingly pejorative Japanese term for female fans of manga and novels that feature romantic moments between two men - go search for Yaoi.

This anime, as I said it's a comedy anime. Don't expect nothing else or even something that resembles a story. It's simple and each episode self-contain. 

Should I advice it to you or anyone?
I really can't make it worth the trouble and time of watching it - still each episode is 5m. So in one hour your done. 

Comments