Ramble Thoughts - Anime Studios - What to watch - Tendencies...

There are a lot of anime studios out there. Some produce one or two animes per season, others are more contained... Several studios focus on several Series and release season after season of it -One particular thing that I've detected is that most Studios focus on one or two genres... I think that works out. Why change something that works?

Some studios I enjoy...

A-1 Pictures: I've watched/watching 8 animes: Favorites:  Hai to Gensou no Grimgar; Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Eraser) or Demi-chan wa Kataritai. The only one I am not enjoying that much is Granblue Fantasy.

Bones: I've watched/watching 3 animes: All of them good. Mob Psycho and Boku no Hero Academia.

J.C.Staff - I've watched/watching 6 animes: Is it wrong to try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon, Ano Natsu de Matteru and most of all Saiki Kusuo no ?-nan (TV). The only one I am not enjoying is Alice to Zouroku. Urara Meirochou was also meh...

Kyoto Animation - Only one watch and pretty good Hyouka.

Madhouse - I've watched/watching 4 animes: All of them pretty good. Overlord, Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin or even ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka (All Out!!! is a colaboration but it's also very good.

Mappa  - I've watched/watching 3 animes: Ushio and Tora is probably one of my favourite animes so far but it was a colaboration with Studio Voln. Days was a interesting football focus anime.

NUT - I've watched/watching 1 animes: Youjo Senki and it's probably my favourite anime of all times. They only released that one so...

Studio Deen - I've watched/watching 8 animes: Must say it's pretty irregular. Konosuba (AWESOME). Then Giant Killing also good. Then we have Ao Oni: The Animation; Kabukibu or Sankarea in the other end... 

TMS Entertainment - All Out as previously mentioned; ReLIFE, Amaama to Inazuma; Nobunaga no Shinobi  are all strong animes. Nothing that puts them on the top but good. 

Wit Studio - Attack on Titan, Seraph of the End and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress are all strong animes.

There are a lot of other Studios out there like Sunrise, Shaft, Gainax or even Doga Kobo. My goal is trying to watch some more good animes from these most famous animes while season by season try as many as possible ... 

After writing this, maybe I shouldn't care less about the studio and watch what a heck I want... ?