Book Review: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novels, Vol. 2 by Fujino Omori

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novels, Vol. 2 Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novels, Vol. 2 by Fujino Ōmori
My rating: 6 of 10 stars

This episode focus on two things.
First and foremost on the meeting between our protagonist and his supporter Liliy. Basically a supporter is someone who follows around the adventurers and gather the magic stones. In the end the supporter receives a fair share of the cake... unless the adventurers beat the supporters and refuse to give them anything - that's the life of Lily.

She tries to steal Bell and clueless Bell lets her because he is trying to "save" her.... another anime character who due to is good, innocent, white heart saves someone from being a jerk and a criminal. I think this could have been done in other way because I doubt in reality there are many people like that... I know this is not reality but as a novel, anime, tv series (whatever) you have to relate to the characters or else you don't enjoy the show... Well, this is not always like this. I enjoy evil characters and I am not evil so... what do I know.

Nevertheless, a good novel, it focus more on Bell and his evolution. He learns magic and it's rapidly evolving. We get some glimpses of his goddess, Ais & the guild girl and also very interestingly some background story.

suffice to say I am buying the next volume...

View all my reviews

Comments