Book Review: Enemy Within the Skull by Gregory Kern

Enemy Within the Skull Enemy Within the Skull by Gregory Kern
My rating: 5 of 10 stars

This was a different book from Gregory Kern's and Captain Kennedy. Murders are happening on earth. Normal, influential, persons are turning crazy and killing everyone sorrounding them.

Cap Kennedy and his gang goes from Terra to a prison planet and then to confront an evil scientist.

The beginning of this novel is more investigation centered and then it turn to full action narrative.

I enjoyed the book and in my opinion is an improvment comparing with the three previous books.

BUT

Don't get me wrong, with 120 pages long, nowadays considered a novella, this book is just what he was written for. A quick reading material. Don't expect anything more than that.

View all my reviews

Comments