ANIME: FALL 2017 (WHAT AM I WATCHING?)

Just Because
This is one of first seasons I really try to trimmed down on what to watch. Since it's October and it's current October Horror Fest there is less time to anime. But I cannot in good conscious give

up or stop trying no?

Well one that I watch the first but stop not because I am not enjoying but because I really want to watch five or six in a row is Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride). It sure feels refreshing.

I am not watching sequels like Gintama, Shokugeki no Souma, 3 Gatsu no Lion, Osomatsu-san, Kekkai Sensen and Hoozuki no Reitetsu (Althought some are on my list to watch - well the first season that is...)

Now about the ones I am following 
(Top 9)
Inuyashiki (MAPPA) the first episode almost brought me to tears while the second to hate... Really enjoying
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (White fox) after Made in the Abyss this chibi is a must watch. Not as good so far - but I am really enjoying... mystery mix with slice of life but most of all the feeling of loneliness and dread.... 
Just Because (Pine Jam) - My favourite of the season - romance and slice of life I think this is my favourite genre
Houseki no Kuni (Orange) this one is odd anime, 3D genderless beings being capture by other. I cannot even say much because it's od but good
My Girlfriend is a faithful virgin bitch (Diomedea) with this title how can it go wrong? Good comedy romance anime
 Imouto sae Ireba li - every season there is anime where our main character is in love or would love to make ... love to his little sister (loli)
 Kino no Tabi (Lerche)- It is a sequel or remake of some sorts. As I watch it a feeling of peace enters me... so far so good
Net-Juu no Susume (Signal MD) - the comedy story of a addicted gamer
Juuni Taisen (Graphinica) - Fate & Battle Royale mix

Girls Last Tour
Others I am watching
Black Clover (Studio Pierrot) - Enjoying but those screams argh...
Evil or Live (Haoliners) Crappy image but interesting story
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara - Drinking anime - 4m long so...
Omiai Aite Wa Oshiego - 4m Hentai so...

Watched the first episode - enjoy it but don't know if gonna keep going
Blend S (A-1 Pictures) 
Konohana Kitan (Lerche) 
Animegataris (WAO World)
Code: Realize: Sousei no Himegimi (MSC)

Garo: Vanishing Line (Already watch three eps and I am really thinking of giving up)

Gave up
Sengoku Night Blood
Urahara
UQ Holder 
Taishou Chicchai-san

Going to try

RobotMasters: The Animated Series
Dies Irae
Ousama Game: The Animation

Comments