Anime Awards 2017 - By Me!

Following the Crunchyroll nominations I thought I had to made one...
Of course I didn't watch them all but I finished 81 anime from 2017 plus 26 I dropped plus 8 Ova/Movies so I think I can safely speak about it.


Some I don't have a doubt what to choose but others I do...

Best Action - No doubt - The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Best Animation - A silent voice would be my picking (Crunchyroll has it in this category BUT the movie was released in 2016) - If I had to choose one from 2017 would be either Kuzu no Honkai and Made in the Abyss right behind
Best CGI - There is nothing here because Land of the Lustrous is going to win 
Best Comedy - Some people complain is a re-wash of the first season but Konosuba is my picking nevertheless
Best Drama - Made in Abyss made me cry. Inuyashiki as well - so one of the two.
Best Boy - Here I am going to throw you a curve ball -  Ichirou Inuyashiki from Inuyashiki!
Best Girl - No doubts here, although most people would put her here - Tanya Degurechaff from Saga of Tanya the Evil. 
Best Film - A silent voice would be my picking but since It wasn't released this here I have no other nomiations
Best Opening/Ending "Over and over" by Nagi Yanagi in Just Because
Best Slice of Life - No doubt here Tsuki Ga Kirei
Best Hero -  Ichirou Inuyashiki from Inuyashiki!
Best Villain - Tanya Degurechaff from Saga of Tanya the Evil. 

Best Anime of the Season
This is it - pretty hard but I guess you know it... Either it goes to Tsuki Ga Kirei or to Saga of Tanya the Evil. My only complain about Tanya is that it's not a complete anime with plenty to go while Tsuki gave me a feeling of achievement  - of ending. Of hope and romance. So Tsuki wins....

Comments