Review: Anime Fall 2017

The Fall of 2017 ended and now a new season begins. Let us start watching 20'ish animes... This Fall I was more conscious on what to watch because I want to watch more old anime.

Some I didn't think it were that good and so I drop them and so let us start from that:
(All sequels have their rating influenced no matter what)

  1. Urahara ended with a rating with 5.90. This anime didn't catch my attention at all in the 1 episode. The animation was not that interesting nor the characters or the plot... 
  2. UQ Holder ended with a rating of 7.12 (But it's a sequel so this rating is influenced by that) - I felt no interest in this anime after watching the first episode. I try watching the second and the feeling was the same so basically I dropped...
  3. Taishou Chicchai-San ended with a rating of 4.73 - So basically is a crapy 5m show. Usually I don't drop this 5m episodes BUT I had to open an exception. No interest whatsoever.
  4. Sengoku Night Blood ended with a 5.97 - It reminded of Escaflowne but it was a crappy anime. I endured 3 episodes before giving up.
  5. Dive!! ended with a score of 6.18. It tried to be Yuri on Ice but it was a crappy show. 
  6. Saiyuuki Reload Blast it's a sequel and it ended with a 7.41. I try to watch it but I was a bit lost and so Igave up. The animation was good and the battles but it lacked purpose or plot
  7. Hitorijime My Hero was one that I was interested in watching but I failed to connect to the story. If I had a status between On Hold and Dropped this would be in it. It has a rating of 7.60 so not everything was bad no?
  8. Black Clover (TV) - It's a screaming anime with 51 predicted episodes. After watching 3 episodes I dropped. It is a shounen anime but I couldn't feel myself getting into it. And the screaming of our main character was very annoying. A good source of memes. I was interesting by the synopsis but only after 3 eps our weak main character is already a superman so I thought to myself this was not going anywhere. The rating so far is 6.54.
  9. Garo: Vanishing Line - Is another anime that belongs in the MAPPA series of animes from the world Garo. Having not watched any of the previous (althought it's not necessary) I felt that this anime brought nothing new.  It's still going and the rating of 7.19

Now the ones I finished or am finishing or am watching (Gonna start making individual reviews)

Not going to dwell much. My top 4 (these four I would love to watch them no matter what).
  • Houseki no Kuni (TV) (Land of the Lustrous)
  • Inuyashiki Last Hero 
  • Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou (Girl's Last Tour)
  • Just Because! Review
These ones I watched because they are seasonal anime and they were good/ok. But I didn't lose anything watching it.
  • Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken  (My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch)
  • Net-juu no Susume (Recovery of an MMO Junkie)
  • Juni Taisen: Zodiac War
  • Evil or Live (could go either way - and I mean down)
  • Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series
These ones I "regret" watching and only finish them because I was arlready in the 5/6 episode when my interesting fell...
  • Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyokina, Mondaiji.
  • Ousama Game The Animation
  • Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara (Love is Like a Cocktail)
  • Animegataris
  • Imouto sae Ireba Ii. (A Sister's All You Need)
  • Blend S
The ones I didn't watch but are on my To Watch animes
  • Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi
  • Dies Irae
  • Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome (this one I put on hold because I wanted to watch in one go)
  • Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 Centi Datta (didn't started because it began in mid november and I wanted to watch the movie first)

Comments