Thoughts XXXI - State of the Blog July 2018

Well I am not dead :)
I started a new job and my time is very limited to be here but fear not it's temporary until I can cope with everything. But I didn't stop watching anime.

My last post was in the end April. I finish Yusibu: I couldnt become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job. and Hakumei to Mikochi in May. Both were okay but nothing in particular stand them out. I finished Mobile Suit Gundman: the 08th MS team and it was very good. War / romance anime with some battles. Very good. Then I finish Working!! which I also enjoyed a lot. Gate: Thus the JSDF fought there! was also very interesting war/isekai mix. Better than Outbreak Company. A bit of nationalist feeling but it was good.

Then from Spring 2018 I finish and didn't enjoy that much 3D Kanojo Real Girl (bad anime about Romance); Tachibankan Triangle a anime mix with hentai and yaoi. Alice or Alice is one of those animes that put the FBI unto you. Gurazeni a baseball anime, Mahou Shoujo Ore (Magical Girl Ore) (WTF? - magical girls that turn into man); Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù (Space Battleship Tiramisu) (Another midless anime), Dorei-ku The Animation (mix of fan service with game and slaves...) LadySpo words cannot express my face of boring..

But there were good animes. Fumikiri Jikan; Hinamatsuri; Uma Musme Pretty Derby; Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii; Mahou Shoujo Site; Golden  Kamuy, Tada-kun and Megalo Box. 

From last season I also finish Saiki Kusuo no Y-nan 2 (on my favorite list) and Darling in the FranxX.

Gonna make some reviews in the future about some of these animes...

Comments