ANIME: WINTER 2019 (WHAT AM I WATCHING?)

A year has passed... What will I be watching this season? There are couple of interesting shows but overall I don't think It's as better than the last one.

Let us start from last seasons animes I am currently watching
- Hinomaruzumou
- Karakuri Circus
- Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
- Sword Art Online -
- Captain Tsubasa

Some I am going to watch undoubtly.

Mob Psycho 100 II - No brainer's here. Really love the first season.
Yakusoku no Neverland - As someone said it's pretty usual a show where it begins fluffly and it turns dark very soon.
Dororo - A remake from the 60's but really dark story. So far I am enjoying it. Let us hope it continues this way.
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Interesting Isekai. Our main character is not overly powerful and it might even have some dark parts. Either will be really good or really crap.
Kaguya-Sama - Psycological comedy. Really funny. A romance but really interesting. Let us hope it can really go for 12 episodes or more... 
Kakegurui X X - It's another psychological show but this time it's not comedy. It's really psycho which it's good thing. I watch the first season all in one go.
Gotoubun no Hanayome - A romance and harem but with a nice vibe. We know how it ends (or we think we know). Let us know how it gets there. It could be very good and one of the best Harems in recent years.
Domestic Kanojo - It's mature - Or at least it seems mature romance with drama. I really want this to be good anime.


The above are probably my most desirable ones. Ones I think they can succeed and have ratings above 7.

The below are fillers and are good to ... fill time. I am not saying they are bad but they can become good...

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue - Slice of Life about a neko and a human.
Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019)  - Let us see if this horror story comes through
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita - Every since we've got an anime that almost goes borderline with little girls. But this one seems to be better than Uza Maid per example.
Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Some weird funny show. 10m long.
3D Kanojo - Real Girl Second Season - the first season it's not that good let us see if the second one continues this or improves it.
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - Mahou Girl but it has a nice interesting story. What Mahou girls do after battling the evil guys? Let us see....


Some that I am undecided...
Endro~!
Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai
Mini Toji
Girly Air Force
Circlet Princess
Kemurikusa

That I dropped
Meiji Tokyo Renka - Another reverse harem kind of anime that have each season.
Egao no Daika - Oh my god...
Grimms note the animation - so bad plot and characters.
W'z - Oh my... It's hand shakers again.
Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan  - What did I just watch? 
Bermunda Triangle - ...
Pastel Memories - Cute girls doing cute things but not that good. Big Boobs b the way.
Dimension High School - Want's to be a Live action or anime? Decide please... both are awful.