Anime Review: Happy Birthday: Inochi Kagayaku Toki (1999)

Well this anime sure is dark. Asuka is a girl who is bullied day after day at school and at home her mother beats her and even says she wished she hadn't had a girl. By the ancient gods this is depressing...

In this show they talk about a lot of things usually anime doesn't talk about. Disable and handicapped people. They even try to make us understand people in japan are not all perfect like in most animes.

It's a dark show I really can't advise to anyone who gets sensitive with this kind of situations. But it's a nice input and different anime.

Damn.. I am not crying you are. No you. Damn it... we are all crying. This is dark as hell.


Damn this show made me cry like a ninja onion cutter...
Spoiler Alert:







It has a happy ending - if not I would probably stop watching animes for today. I have to watch now something cute and funny PLEASE!

Comments