Audiobook Review: Mission: Purge

Mission: Purge Mission: Purge by Gav Thorpe
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is another weak audiobook. A group of space marines from various chapters converged in a Deatwatch Kill team in the service of the inquisition are investigating a ship that two years before travelled to a planet that moments later was Exterminatus because a genestealer infestation.

Ok, I don't even know how to rate this book. Nothing happens besides - (view spoiler).

Criticism
1) No character development. Urbino and Artemis (See spoiler)

2) No plot development (Again the spoiler).

3) Audiobook - Price.


Praises
1) I'm afraid it's hard to fine any praise whatsoever. Maybe, and only maybe - the Doom Eagles are mention by the Space Wolves as he tries to find who his Urbino.


Final Thoughts 2/10
Again. Why buy this? Black Library prey on my gullible to buy everything they publish. I have yet to find a book I say "it's weak as hell". But audiobooks... Almost all of them.

Advisable
If you are rich or get it for free. 72m you won't have them back.

View all my reviews

Comments