Book Review: Curse of the Everliving

Curse of the Everliving Curse of the Everliving by David Guymer
My rating: 3 of 10 stars

First of all. I don't like audiobooks or ebooks. But I hear it nevertheless.

This was the second audiobook of Gotrek and Felix. This was is like the previous ones that don't follow a fix timeline. But being on snow and near kislev I would say that this book is between two of these novels: Beastslayer, Vampireslayer or Giantslayer.

The story is quite simple as they discover some being they battle and Gotrek Won. End of audiobook. It is not. It's a book that will leave you as empty as before reading. We learn nothing about the characters. And that's horrible. What I want is to my characters develop and after each novel of Gotrek and Felix learn a bit more about them. In this one I learn nothing. Ah... And the voice of Felix is horrible. The sound effects are good.

Unless you are a die hard fan of BL or G&F don't bother.

View all my reviews

Comments