Kyoto Animation - What I am going to watch

I've talking for a while about watching more animes from my favorite studios but unfortunally as I am a season kind of guy I really get behind the old stuff.... But since last month (Summer of 2019) I thought about it and I am cutting some season animes off. And focusing on old animes (or studio animes).

Two of my favorite studios are P. A. Works and Kyoto Animation... since everything happened I thought I start there.


a) The ones I've already seen...


  1. Eguchi Hisashi no Kotobuki Gorou Show 
  2. Koe no Katachi 
  3. Hyouka plus Hyouka: Motsubeki Mono wa (Special)
  4. Amagi Brilliant Park plus Amagi Brilliant Park: Wakuwaku Mini Theater - Rakugaki Backstage & Amagi Brilliant Park: Nonbirishiteiru Hima ga Nai! both special
  5. Violet Evergarden & Violet Evergarden: Kitto "Ai" wo Shiru Hi ga Kuru no Darou (special
  6. Tamako MarketTamako Market SpecialsTamako Love Story & Minami no Shima no Dera-chan

Mainly commercials and shorts under 2m stuff


c) on the pipelines

Liz to Aoi Tori

Clannad (2007) 23 Eps



d) probably but not the immediate future  (not in any order)

Singles; ovas or cooperation with other companies
Chinpui 1989 with 56 Eps (probably not gonna watch it)
Shiawasette Naani 1991 - OVA Let us see...
InuYasha Movie 01: Toki wo Koeru Omoi From 2001 (I've seen Inuyasha on TV. Maybe)
InuYasha Movie 02: Kagami no Naka no Mugenjo From 2002 (see above)
InuYasha Movie 03: Tenka Hadou no Ken From 2003 (see above)
Munto (Movie)
Munto: Toki no Kabe wo Koete (See above)
Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai
Tenjoubito to Akutobito Saigo no Tatakai
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte - Ova from 2002 (Who knows...)
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte Special (1 EP - Special)
Koe no Katachi Specials
Baja no Studio

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - A spinoff of Full Metal Panic (?)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Episode 000 (Single Special)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (13 Episode)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid: Wari to Hima na Sentaichou no Ichinichi (1 EP)

Air 2005 12 Eps - The First Romance
Air Soushuuhe (1 Ep)
Air in Summer (2 Ep)

Kanon (2006) (24 Eps)

Lucky☆Star  (2007) (24 Eps)

K-On! 13 Eps





Coming out in the near future - due to what's happened we don't know when...

Comments