TV Series Review: Big Bang Theory & Modern Family

Here we go...

Big Bang Theory started a long time and in my opinion if they had been started today it would been cancelled within a single season because of society now sees shows. They criticize everything and penny "the dumb" blonde would have been criticized so much... But thank the gods it wasn't and it stay with us for 13 or 14 years. Really enjoyed the show with my wife and I believe it ended when it was supposed to end. I have no doubts it will stay as a show to the future.

Modern Family still rages on and it's different in every way comparing with BBT. This show either will stay for more ten years or the characters will leave. They are well established as a solid show. Diverge characters with interesting takes on politics, gender and other issues. 

I enjoy it. 

Comments