One Thousand Anime (TV Series; Movies; OVA's & Specials)

Haha finally hear. It took a while but I did it. My first goal is done. One Thousand Animes. 

It's around 6.26% of all animes.  


So, it's evenly balanced I must say.

Accordingly to MyAnimeList my favorite genres are Comedy & Action (Romance, School And Slice of Life just behind).

I have to give a lot of stars (it seems I forgot to around 80 animes) but so far I have

Rate & Number of Animes
  1.  We have 44 animes
  2. We have 79 animes
  3. We have 124 animes
  4. We have 128 animes
  5. We have 149 animes
  6. We have 153 animes
  7. We have 160 animes
  8. We have 114 animes
  9. We have 50 animes
  10. We have  26 animes
Bear in mind that most 1, 2 or 3 stars are either OVA's, Hentai or Specials. Probably I should stop rating those because they harm a real grasping of the all. After all I've loved almost Wit Studio and Kyoto animes but since they do a lot of OVA's and I usually give less points for that it messes with ratings.... Let us see what I think about it.

Last thing - Onwards to 2000 animes.

Oh my favorites? Let me think... No particular order for now...