TV Series Review: Thoughts - Evil (2019) & Creepshow (2019)

So I've started watching Evil & Creepshow.

Creepshow is so far a okay show. Nothing particulary interesting. A bit old school to be honest. I really hope it spices up. But it's okay.

Now Evil. This show started very interesting with three people trying to understand if one killer was really evil or posssessed by a devil. It was very entertaining BUT the second episode they had to screw up. Basically a girl died but when they were doing the autopsy she just got up. After investigation they tried to understand if it was something a priest had done or an apparation that they saw in a tape. BUT of course it was not. It was just racism because when they are treating white people they try to reanimate a bit longer than black... Oh my god. So cringe. I will try watching one more episode and if something like this appears I am going to drop it. I really hate this kind of clinches...

Comments

Kai Davis said…
Loved reading this thanks