Books 2019 and What's coming for 2020

Well this year was bad, comparing to last year it was better but still it's bad. Only 17 novels (probably finish the one I am a reading plus another).

10 were from Black Library at least.

So what was my favorite? Unfortunately not one of the would give a 9 or 10. Even 8 it's a bit of stretch. 

Iron Resolve a novella from Black Library was a very good one to my opinion. The rest were medium to bad.

So what's to come from 2020?
Well I am really going to try to read more this year. I am going to aim for 36 novels (would love to get to 54 but I believe it's too much.

At least

  • 2 or 3 Agatha Christie
  • 1 or 2 Vampire Hunter D 
  • 1 or 2 novels from Dragonlance to finish the trilogy.
  • 1 Drizzt novel (The Two Swords) - Maybe start with The Orc King
  • Reread Elric Saga Part 1 (3 novels)
  • Spiderlight by Adrian Tchaikovsky
  • Finish The Stand by Stephen King (finally?)
  • 1 or 2 Stephen king novels
  • Warhammer 40K and Fantasy novels
    • Iron Guard - Mark Clapham (40K)
    • Imperial Glory - Richard Williams (40K)
    • Castle of Blood - C L Werner (Warhammer Horror)
      • Plus others from Warhammer Horror that will be released
    • Curse of Necrach - Steven Savile
    • Knights of the Blazing Sun - Josh Reynolds
    • Wulfrik - C L Werner
    • Sigvald - Darius Hinks
    • Valkia the Bloody - Sarah Cawkel
    • Gilead's Curse - Dan Abnett & Nik Vincent

This is my idea but lets us see I can do it... Who knows?