2010 so far... What did I do?

Well first of all I must say that my collection didn't grew that much compared to what I have to read. 1333 books to read (plus around 200 Black Library books). I've read 10 Black Library books which is good. I want to read at least 30 BL books this year. Maybe 40. I've read as well the fourth book of Harry Potter and I want to read another one this year. Somehow I can only read them in cold days so I won't be reading in it for a 4 or 5 months. I am getting into Wizards of the Coast again. I have my first book this may and I want to read two books per month maybe. My goal is also to read one portuguese a book every couple of months (Agatha Christie's books). I read the first two Vampire Hunter D novels and so far I am enjoy it. The tie-in manga books are not that great and I will not be buying anymore. They are only interesting for the bare woman breasts. I read also the first book of Terry Prattchet and I was dissapointed. But the book called Mort is quite good so I don't know what to make of it. Maybe Rincewind sucks eheh.

Now my favourite so far... (in no particular order)
Grey Seer - C L Werner Black Library (Fantasy)
Day of the Daemon - Aaron Rosenborg - Black Library (Fantasy)
Masters of Magic - Christ Wraight - Black Library (Fantasy)
Flu - Wayne Simmons - Snowbooks (Horror)
Sea of Swords - R A Salvatore - Wizards of the Coast (Fantasy)
Hater - David Moody - Gollancz (Horror)
Empire of Ants - Bernard Werber - Bantam Books
Vampire Hunter D - Hideyuki Kikuchi (Writer) Yoshimata Amano (Drawings) (Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Fantasy)
My not so favourite...
Counting up, Counting down - Harry Turtledove (Alternative History)
The Colour of Magic - Terry Pratchett (Fantasy)
Dradin in Love - Jeff Vandermeer - Spectra (I can't even say it)
Read by Dawn vol 3 - (Horror)
How to train your dragon - Cressida Cowell (Young Fantasy Novel)
Stardust - Neil Gaiman (Fantasy)

Now the ones I didn't finish but plan to do in the coming months...
Black Angel - Graham Masterton (horror)
Dune - Frank Herbert
Un Lun Dun - China MiƩville
Daedalus 1 the florians - Brian Stableford
Northern Lights - Philip Pullman
Meat - Joseph D'Lacey
World War Z - Max Brooks
Peril at End House - Agatha Christie

I am trying to read 100 pages per day but so far my average is on 70 pages per day. Maybe this coming months I improve...

Comments