Review: The Imperial Munitorum Manual by Graham McNeil
Hardcover: 96 pages
Publisher: Black Library
- History and procedures.
- Regiments, Raising and Structure, Supply Needs, Shipping of Equipment for the Cadian 91st (Sentinels).
- Requesting of Equipment.
- Care and Maintenance of Equipment, Unauthorized Modifications, Procedures and Punishments for Laxity in Maintenance.
- Identification of the items for front line troopers.
- Identification of the weapons for front line troopers.
- Identification of the items issued to support platoons and squads.
- Identification of the items issued to senior officers and specialist personnel.
- A selection of forms for the many and varied situations likely to arise and how to deal with them.