![]() |
| For a girl who doesn't wear bra her boobs defy gravity - talk about a Ratel! |
Most of these stuff I learn in the anime, others I search. As fights erupt and a knew animal appears we learn from a narrator about that animal - which was one of the most interesting parts of the anime.
The anime itself is not that good in my humble opinion. It focus a lot on battle & fan service - beware, if you turn off by it - there is a lot of it.
So what's this anime about? Well it's about a man (Nomoto) who lives his life bossed around, encounters Hitomi (Ratel) as his friends are trying to rape her. She quickly kills them all and "adopt" him. He learns that Hitomi is a therianthrope of a Ratel and she wants to compete in a Destroyal where teams of therianthropes band and fight other therianthropes. Each Therianthrope follows the guidance of a "family" of some sorts.
And thus begins the quest to meet fellow therianthropes to fight alongside her. First they enlist a hippopotamus and then the cowardly rabbit who only knows to dig holes and run.
As the battles progress we get to see this is more than monster defeating monster but a power struggle between the families which comes in fruitation in the last episode. Btw the last episode made me drop my rating for two things (spoilers)
![]() |
| This got no hentai - I promise. And it's a snake not a octupus ;) |
2) Why did Hitomi had to kill Yuuya? It makes no purpose... I don't really care about killing of characters. I think it gives us something more to fear after all we all thing the main characters don't die. But since it's never fully explained I couldn't understand it... MAybe a second season?
Well overall nice entertaining series BUT don't expect much. Maybe wait until a fully uncensored version? who knows... If it was trying to be a High School DxD but more gory and less comedy (mixing battles with ecchi) it failed. Neverthless good show to watch a episode per week.



No comments:
Post a Comment