Thoughts XXV - Reviews

Hello again to anyone who reads it... or myself in ten years time (yeah I do it, sometimes... This blog has 11 years....  and sometimes I read some of my old posts...)

When I started this blog the reason was... Warhammer books. There were a lot of them... and I like to read them and sometimes the next book on a trilogy took one year to be released and I would forget some things, so I created the blog so I could anytime remember things... The format changed and now I've got things about movies, series and animes and books (less then before...) but the purpose remains... Never forget Paulo.

Now, what's missing my review? I will try to make several during this month...

Animes

  • The Knight in the Area
  • Danganronpa: The Animation
  • Akuma no Riddle
  • Ushio and Tora (Season 1)
  • Overlord
  • Seraph of the End (Season 2)
  • Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Eraser)
  • Ajin (Season 1)
  • Ushio and Tora (Season 2)
  • Joker Game
  • Planetarian: The Dream of Small Star
  • Ozmafia!!
  • Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
  • Mob Psycho 100
Series
  • The Librarians
  • Z Nation
  • Ash vs Evil Dead
  • The Librarians
  • Z Nation
  • X-Files
  • And then there were none
Movies
  • 49 movies

Plus everything I watch...

Maybe I am going to change my review... and review only the ones I really want to remember. Some are so bad that I will not make a review or a grabbing several movies and joining them together....

In other news...
Random Cat

Posts Count per year

►  2016 (179)
►  2015 (34)
►  2014 (28)
►  2013 (29)
►  2012 (57)
►  2011 (59)
►  2010 (161)
►  2009 (36)
►  2008 (3)
►  2007 (14)
►  2006 (34)

This one is the best... Yah... Horray

Comments