MONTHLY UPDATE - MAY 2017 - MOVIES, BOOKS SERIES AND ANIMES

This month was truly awesome. Without compare.  More than 10 shows per day (312).

It was very poor in terms of movies but in terms of animes & TV Series I broke both records.

226 Animes
83 TV Series
3 Movies

TV Series
I finish the 4th and 5th Walking Dead Season ; I also finish The 100 first season. Black Mirror and Residue mini series (Both first season) & 3% a Brazilian TV Series from netflix. I also start and finish A Series of Unfortunate Events (Season 1).

For June, I will try finish Colony, Dark Mirror & The Night Manager and maybe The Man in the High Castle, Killjoys & The Man in the High Castle. Will start also a couple of other Series I have laying around. 

Oh, lets not forget Dr Who which I am now at the fourth doctor.

Anime
In terms of animes, as I am watching around 25 animes from this season I watch all the episodes that came in May. I also finish some other animes - Onihei; Acca13; Hetalia Season 1 & 2; Another and Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku (One anime that made the entry to my top 10).

June will be a busy month since is the end of a season so there will be a lot of animes that I will finish. I also start watching Jigoku Shoujo (1 Season); and Natsume Yuujinchou (Season 1) and I am at three episode from the end of the first season of Uchouten Kazoku. After a rough start this anime ended up quite good.

I don't expect June to be as good as May. There were some circustances... But I hope to make to 200 shows... I would love to watch 8 per day.... or something like that.

Books 
In terms of books, I must say it was also quite good. I read Shamanslayer & Zombieslayer - both from Black Library and finish reading Konosuba (Light Novel) and finish Prey by Michael Crichton. I am currently reading Is it wrong to pick up girls in a Dungeon Vol2.

All in all, excelent month! I must say that if you want you can do anything. I thought I Had no time because of work and child and such but I am learning to take advantage of every single moment I have... So far it's working.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts