Hearts of Iron 4 - Germany Playthrough

Finally I won. Okay with the Germans but still an acomplished. Is now 1 January of 1959 and all the world speaks german. No other countries exist. No puppets. No nothing. USA was by far the most difficult to win and more than 4 million german died on that war. Overall 12 million on Axis side.

So what do I have now?
55K planes with 2 million people on the air force (all new bombers and fighters)
3163 ships with 1 million navy guys.
From 16 carriers, 89 battleships and 2500 submarines.

Troops 15 Million troops worldwide. 85K modern tanks.

It took what? 16H or more to do it.

Playing with Germany it's easier because they start with everything. Of all games I've played they are the only ones I can play with Full Mechanized Army, planes and boats. Everyone else, you go one way or the other. It's quite difficult when you've go to manage all three branches.

Invading the USA was quite difficult since Mexico was his allied. So going north through Canada was easily swept away. So the only solution? Going through south America, developing it and waiting as I built my ships - then cut their supplies and then invading. Even so it took me 7 years.  Then I turn against Italy & Turkey and most world was mine. Only  New Zeland and Japan. And they fall. Japan had to be nuked 200 times. 

Oh by the way Japan invaded China and put everyone has his puppet then Chinese Empire turn Japan as it's own puppet. Very odd.

Let us see my next playthrough. 
Tried Spain; Portugal, France (multi times with different approaches); Italy, Japan, Communist China, Mexico and South Africa

Comments