Book Review: Dragons of the Dwarven Depths - Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

 A weak novel in all regards.

This is a story between two novels that were release back in the 80's. Dragonlance was my gateway to fantasy to be honest and due to it I've now got more than 3000 books. So, it has a special place in my heart. Raistlin my favourite character of all times. Everyone I encounter I compare to him.

So returning to this world was interesting BUT as you are setting a novel between existent world you cannot be too ambitious because there a plotline and development.

I believe the creation of this three additional novels were not that smart - they were milking the cow. Oh well, about the novel. The Dragon General was killed and the first novel end. The second started with all the fuzz about what to do with the people who escape the dragon general mines and how they come to have the Hammer of Kharas.

Overall a nice view on Flint and the Dwarves. Raistlin has some spotlight as Tas. The rest are just there. Of course Raistlin & Taz are the favourite of all so...

Will I be reading the second and third? Yep. Nostalogia... 

Comments