TV Series Review: Snowpiercer (Up until episode 7)

This is a woke show fruit of the time... It could have not be if it was made 5 or 10 years ago. But unfortunately it is.

The all Tail and the Classes -> I remember watching the movie but it didn't felt like a woke show. 

The show is a marxist propaganda , no class shit kind of show. The good guys are the poor and the rich are corrupt, filth, narcisist and so on. 

Then there are some who go both way - not in LGBT kind of way - I don't care if any are gay or lesbian. Probably one of my favourite character is Lesbian.

What I want from this how?
- Not all black people are "good".
- Not all LGBT character are "good".
- Not all rich (1 class) are "baddie"
- Not all white people are " baddie"

I want realistic people... some people are bad, some are good - no matter the race, gender or culture.

Please create a more realistic show. Not Woke trash.

People are getting sick of this, why can't Hollywood understand?

There will always be classes, there will always be differences, there will always be bad and good people of every race, gender or culture. Don't elude yourself.
If you make your marxist wannabe country - you will perish.

I will continue to watch it. But I am disliking more and more...

Comments