Book Review: Whiteout - Ken Follett

 
 So lets us review this novel...

I've read it wo "waves". First back in April (around 120 pages) and then I finish it in only 4 or 5 days.
Did I enjoy it? No and Yes.
I believe it's a book that's reads fast. Probably due to being all set in a couple of days..

So why did I hate it? And I hate it for several reasons
- Toni is an unrealistic character and Ken Follet created Toni to be his desired women since he is around the same age as the boss of Toni. Oh that paragraph were Toni is embraced and she becomes wet was rather... interesting? but at the same time unrealistic.

The confrontation was a bit boring and anti-climatic.
The last scene - the conclusion - was a bit even worse... the sex part, of a 60'ish vigorous man and his 38th where she even asks him if she can keep up with him. Oh my.. He is like the Ronaldo of bed... sex.

IT's boring, predictable like other thrillers. I didn't enjoy it overall. It's like that movie you see when you are 12 in a saturday afternoon and no NET exists... (probably youngers don't understand this but this happen a lot..) 3/10

Comments