October Horror Fest - 8/31 - Movie Review: P2

What I wanted to say about this it's very little. True to be told I didn't expected anything good and it isn't.
I wonder what goes on in the mind of some actress and producers and so on... 
The story basically is the following...



So a woman (Rachel Nichols) is working late in a company where everyone is gone except her and some security guy. This is Christmas Eve and the car doesn't work. After trying to leave on Cab the security guy goes berserk and knocks her out. After dressing her up, she escapes and she is caught and so on until the end she finally kills the man after he calls her the cunt.

Okay. several points - First; She saw him in a video abusing her (touching her breast, legs and so on), but then just handcuf him in a car. When he calls her a cunt she sets him on fire? What? So you are not repugned after being abused and you are trigger by calling you cunt? OK.

In a party, another older guy takes a chance with her, not trying to win her over but abusing she throws her out and we see her saying she accepts his apologies.. this is in the beginning? Why should you accept that? I was drunk, sorry I raped you. I am not drunk now so all is good? Cool.
Enfin.. At least he died by the hands of the security guy...

But so in one hand I believe the movie is trying to say - yeah abusing women is bad and so on. Which I totally agree and really hope they are punish. But then in the other hand Rachel Nichols is most movie in a dress that makes you fawn over. Sorry guys. I am a guy so I think about that with woman. And she is HOT! FREKING HOT.


But the point remain what was the aim? All men are bad? You shold be more aware of women struggle?  So what's the point of getting that clothes on her? The  plot would still be good if she was not in those clothes...

Comments