Book Review: Doctor Who: Domain of the Voord


 Well, I've not heard one audiobook for 3 years.

I want to heard at least some of these series plus others dealing with the first 4 doctors. My favourite one I may say it was the old man. I've watched all first through the fifth episodes. Never watched after the fifth. Got bored with the fifth doctor.

Let us see, if one day I can go back....

Well, This story we meet yet again the Voord - the last time we met them was more than 50 years ago in the tv serial The Keys of Marinus. In this tale we are set on a maritime world that has being invaded by the Voord. Without delay the doctor and his companions are thrown into the fray and start helping the rebellion against the overmind of Voord.

The story focus a lot on Barbara, Ian and Susan. The Doctor is less there and with a tale of over two hours I can count the times the Doctor is there.

Nothing new, nothing spectacular. But entertaining to watch them again. If I had a 10 rating - this was a 5. BUT since I've got to choose between two and three I will say two.

Comments