Movie Review: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022

 I really love watching horror movies. Chainsaw Massacre franchise I enjoy some - others not that much. In an era of remakes - this is another one that bites the dust. 

When I Watch my Horror stories I want to feel the thrill, the suspense or the gore  (depends of the novel) I don't want to talk about nowadays politics. Just in the ten minutes of the movie, you've two girls (sisters) plus a multicultural couple - because you know. Then they meet a generic white guy which has a gun and one of the sisters complains (without any provocation at all) that why he has that gun - must be to compensate for something else). The guy doesn't even get bother and say something that is for protection of some pests. Then afterwards they see the police and of course the all " hold your hands, I am black person unless I get shoot attitude" and the police officer is just helping them get to the place without losing themselves. Then they arrive to the deep texas town and alas what do you have on display? The confederation flag. Then an insane woman calling the black guy negroe. Enfin, then I give up. I jump to the end and unfortunately only one of the sister survived. I hope for death to them all.

WHY do you do this? Looking back, maybe the director, producer or writer wanted just that. Kill off this new generation of offended people. But alas it upset me at such level I couldn't give up 1h30 of my life for it. 

Are good movies a thing of the past?

Tell me a of a remake that was a success? 

1 star

Comments