Book Review: Seeds of Evil - Greig Beck



Year: 2021
Pages: 176
Part of Series: Solo
Reading Time: July 2022 (10 Days  - Audiobook)
Rating: 6 Stars

This is going to have spoilers...

As soon as the book started and we read the prologue I knew how the main protagonist would died.

I was not wrong and to be honest I Was not dissapointed with the ride. I enjoy hearing and it was a cool story.

True be told; it's nothing really out of the extradiorinary but it serves the purpose. With under 176 pages or 4/5 hours it's a day of work. Although I've been hearing only a bit at night; when I am puting the clothes hanging and other instances I am doing manual labor.

What we've got here is a tale of a guy who has lost a group of people in the iraq war and now after that trauma, and later losing the wife to cancer he goes to work in a small town. Right from the start stuff starts happening and the story is very fast pace. 36 chapters in 176 pages is like 3 or 4 pages per chapter.

The tale as expected, from all other thrillers, it has fast paces stuff; some history and some resolution and investigation. There is always a bit of romance and that's it. It's a sunday afternoon movie. By next sunday you will not remember much. What was the name of the guy?



It's Mitch.

6/10 

Comments