Movie Review: Echoes (2014) October Horror Fest 2022 (28/31)

 I don't know if I saw every horror movie that exist but I see the same plots over and over...

I've watched since 2015 around 1500 horror movies so I believe I have some knowledge although I am not a critic. ButI know what  see.

You've got this young female writer who is trying to get published. The publisher is her boyfriend (no conflict of interest there) but something is missing on her writer so he thinks of invite her to go to his glass house in the middle of the desert. Oh have I not told you? She has nightmares, some dreadful waking nightmares where she can't move... The ones I've seen over and over on movies..

But Ahah... it's not. After all there is a ghost that wants to enact revenge through her and there we go... Unfortunately there isn't anything really worth it. I would say it's oaky at best.



Comments