Book Review: Pandemonium - Warren Fahy

Year: 2014 
Pages: 448
Reading Time: January 2022 (8 days)
Rating: 7 Stars

I totally remember making part of a review but losing...

Well this is a sequel of Fragment. In the beginning of the year I wanted to finish some books I started reading this since it was a fast paced book.

Basically this book follows the previous one but it's not as good. In the first book deals with exploration of a new ecosystem that was isolated from ours own. Here, the island is gone but they saved some of the beings - intelligent ones.

The book is divided in two;
- How the beings are trying to integrate to their own reality and celebrity
- How some mad scientist from Russia created his own ecosystem and why he needs the help of our scientists and beings...

First of all, don't go to this book unless you read the previous one. You will feel completely lost.

I enjoy the history parts; I enjoy the debates and issues. I didn't enjoy the characters (scientists) at all. I didn't enjoy the little girl at all.

But if you read the first, and you want to know more about this hidden ecosystem - at least the read the first. It's quite good.


Comments