Movie Review: Terrifier 2 (2022) October Horror Fest (30/31)


Terrifier 2 is a very good movie. I have not seen the previous one, if there is one and it was a good tale. Int his tale we follow two young teens who are dealing with their father's death in different ways. The boy is being obessesed with death relates stuff, killers and such and the girl is well coping very nice, tryting to make an armor (angel boobs out kind of armor) that her father designed - which will be relevant in the tale.

Meanwhile we have a creepy clown killing people the most disgusting way you cold every imagine - it's splatterpunk kind of of stuff. Not like Jason. We are talking killing and depravity and joy seldon seen.

Either way, I am not going ot give you spoilers but I really enjoy it. Nice way to end the month. If I have to be nitpicking and that's why I won't give it a 10 or 9 was the end. A bit of deux-ex machina and supernatural stuff.

Comments