Movie Review: #Unknown / The Retreat (2021) Among Others - October Horror Fest (29/31)

So this season I watch much more than 30 movies. some were just too bad that I didn't made anykind of reviews...

So lets's start with ToolBox Murders from 1979 it's a real life inspired movie about a man that went around killing people in the same area.. Besides the first death where we see a naked woman with a perfect body everything is just bad.
Note: the actress is MARCIEE DRAKE 

The second Entwined (2019) a greek mythology inspired movie that had some interesting theme but in the end failed to grip my attention. It's not bad - it's just meh, skipable.
 
Next is Hurt from 2018. If there was a movie that I couldn't get into and had to drop was this one. It's just bad from the writing to acting stuff. There is a reason why the movie has a rating of 3.7 on IMDB.

#Unknown (2021)  this is a pyschological, tripping journey of a writer who is writing novels but stuff is not at all what it seems. IT's a bit of dark half of stephen King. Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy or connect with movie or characters

The Retreat (2021) is a woke crap. Just leave it to that. Everything here made me cringe and hate the main characters. No I don't hate LGBT people. I Hate cringe people.

Comments