TBR February 2023

 So You've heard about the month of January which was OKAY. It was not great but I am on the track. The problem was I didn't quite finish all... Fire Warrior was a re-read which I had stop like at 250 pages mark and I am now there. I will endure it and ended it or not...

Also going to finish Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring 

From last month I will try Thanquol's  Doom, Beasts in Velvet & Shadow Games.

(Resurrection Dreams is on middle pile (to be read) but I finished)

So let's count pages & how many books I want to read.

Ending & Reading this month;

  1. Fire Warrior - Simon Spurrier 217/416pp
  2. Resurrecting Dreams - Richard Laymon ???/352pp
  3. Fellowship of the Rings - Tolkien 248/531pp
  4. Thanquol's Doom - CL Werner 416pp
  5. Beasts in Velvet - Jack Yeovil - 286pp
  6. Cat Among the Pigeons 352pp
  7. Shadow Games - Michael Reaves & Maya Bohnhoff  352pp
  8. Smashed - Junji Ito 412pp
  9. Woke Racism 195pp
  10. Horrorstör - Grady Hentrix 245pp
  11. Cannibal Jungle - Jon Athan 177pp
  12. In the Coils of the Labyrinth - David Annandale 346pp
  13. Dark Water - Koji Suzuki 294pp
  14. False Gods - Graham McNeil 406pp
So in total we are talking around 4000 pages. A bit too ambition.. But I want to try to read more than January that was destroyed by Terraria. I played like 100 hours in January.
Probably going to trim down to 10. But I wanted to show you what I going to try to read. Please free to comment.

Comments