Book Review: The Lost Starship - Vaughn Heppner

Read in February of 2021
390 pages published in 2014
Sci-Fi

I have one word - Boring.

After reading Marko Kloos I've tried this one because it remind me of Stargate Universe so I tried and was really upset it didn't check my internal boxes. Probably it was my own fault... But alas...

So humanity is facing extinction due to some really powerful called "New Men". Why the name? Don't know. Makes no sense - but let us see in the next novels ; oh wait will not see because I will not read the next one.

One of first things that bother was the almost perfect captain (genius and physically).

Second some parts of the novel were so boring that I skimming some pages.

All other characters are also very normal in the 70's and you've seen everywhere.

I really don't want to read more books on this series. I will rather read Marko Kloos second novel.


Comments