Book Review: Victim An Extreme Horror Novel - Sam West

This was a very good splatterpunk horror novel. So why 4 stars?

First of all it really flies by. I've read like 60 pages in one hour and the remaining ones in two other sittings. 

I am going to talk a bit about the novel but there are some minor spoilers you shouldn't read past this - although let me just say that it's a nice extreme novel with plenty of gore and fast pace. Loved the ending. 

We are introduced to a bloke who is dating this amazing woman, great tits, writer & contortionist. Everyone's wet dream, right? Then he starts reading her journal about her past existence and wet to learn that she has been through a lot. A lot lot. Like abused and people killed and other fuckery stuff. The problem or spider sense is that the way she talks about it it's almost like it was another extreme book written by her and not her personal recollection. The way it was written was like a book not a journal. Even so, the guy is dumb and keeps it going. You've heard it. It's red flags. So many red flags you would think you are in north korean parade!

Alas, people are dumb, tits are great and so we move on... and wicked stuff happens.

At page 67 we get the hint - well another flag - and we know that everything she said is a lie. If I know , man that guy should have known. What we do for <s>tits</s> love. I kid I know that when we are in love (man or woman) we will only see green flags or at most yellow ones.

That disappointed me. To know so early on, it was spot on. We already had hints but then we can, you are blind my friend. More blind than a <i>toupeira<i/> Oh well..

I loved the gory parts, the sexy parts the not so sexy depraved parts and I love the ending.  Horror Writers, please from time to time end with the death of our good guy/main protagonist.  We need it. I will some more books from sam west.

Ah that's another stuff... so our girl has a name and writes under a pseudonym Sam West which is our writer. SOOOOOOOOOO, what closets should I go check? I love how she is depicted almost perfect body and broken mind - probably as Sam West (?) who knows since I never seen her haha. But it would be cool she had a good p... and was a contortionist. Yeah couldn't find anything related to Lucinda Laye. OH well , worth the try :D

Keep them coming Sam.

Comments