Movie Review: False Positive (2021) October Horror Fest 2023 (6/31)

M: Did you enjoy the movie Paulo?
Y: I don't know.

M: What? How so?
Y: I can't seem to find words to convey if I enjoy or not. I did but I also did not.

M: So it's half-half?
Y: No. It's not half-half. It's like some elements that I enjoy, I also hated and vice versa.

M: So what's this tale about?
Y: It's about a couple who have been trying to get a child but they can't , so they go to a medic who tries some experimental stuff, and not  everything is at seems.

M: So, what's good? What's bad?
Y: Well, In one place it was a movie about hidden agenda of some in-vitro guy, you know what is doing. That's the main fear of in-vitro clinic.

M: So what's wrong with all of this? Was it stupid?
Y: No. The problem is the liability of the main character. If one way you would think she is a bit craze, in another you think, well, she isn't crazy. She is being used. What a fuck was that homo stuff? LOL Was it even real? I honestly don't know

M: But..
Y: Then the ending , what a fuck? Was everything in her mind, and she got somekind of post-traumatic stress after giving birth? Was it all real? I honestly don't know... What about the all new age stuff?  "Do you think your medics know more about pregnancy than you?" What? I do hope so, since they fuck it study and live it every day. A couple live it for 9 months. Then the all medic conspiracy of removing a "womans" power over pregnancy. What? 

That's so cringe that I honestly didn't understand if this book was being woke or mocking woke.

Comments