Movie Review: Terror Vision (1986) October Horror Fest 2023 (9/31)

 Sometimes you stumble into something you are not even aware it existed. What a heck was this? I didn't expect to find a hidden gem from the 80's. I thought it was going to be another boring movie and I find it quite pleasant. 

You've got this family from the 80's (almost absurdist hyper realistic) grandfather with war trauma, the grandson completely immersed with his grandpa playing war, you've got a young teen focus on MTV and the typical 80's boy focus on heavy metal , the ones you saw in the 80's. You've got a Brainiac father who invented stuff and a wife that only focus on doing glamour stuff (jogging & partying). Well, as I've said the father was a brainiac that invented a dish to receive television from all over the world and unexpectable from outside of our earth. A monster, from another world is transported to that peaceful place and all hell breaks loose. It's funny, quirky and fast. IT doesn't shy of killing characters BUT is all done very funnily. I really enjoyed.


Nudity? No. There is a presenter who has some massive boobs, bigger than her head  lol. BUT there is no nudity. I would see for it. BUT I would see it for the comedy, horror part. It's very 80's.

Comments